What to Know About NNU
日本一本道a不卡免费 Over 8,000 students. This year we have 1,323 undergraduate students, 712 graduate students, and more than 6,000 taking courses online or for Continuing Education. While the majority of our students come from the Northwest Region, students from 31 states and 14 countries attend NNU. For more information about NNU's current enrollment, read this .
Student to Faculty Ratio
17:1 (traditional undergraduate courses)
10:1 (adult program courses)
11:1 (graduate courses)
NNU is affiliated with The Church of the Nazarene. Approximately 36% of NNU students have claimed "Nazarene" as their church background and the other 64% belong to a variety of different Christian denominations, other religions, or indicate no religious affiliation.
Over 100 full-time faculty and 305 employees committed to serving Christ and stimulating spiritual and academic growth in students.
Academic and Support Units
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Adult and Graduate Studies
- Academic Services
- School of Business
- School of Theology and Christian Ministries
日本一本道a不卡免费 Two-semester calendar with summer courses offered
日本一本道a不卡免费 AA, BA, BS, BSN, MA, MBA, MDiv, MEd, MS, MSN, MSW, EdS, EdD, PhD
日本一本道a不卡免费 The offers a unique, interdisciplinary educational experience for students who meet the academic qualifications and who desire stimulating participation in small, challenging classes. Honors College students enjoy innovative seminar-style classes team-taught by the university’s top professors. Freshman and sophomore Honors classes fulfill many of the general education requirements, and the program culminates with a discipline-specific Honors thesis.
Coordinated through the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU), off-campus possibilities for study include the Honours Programme, Oxford; the Los Angeles Film Studies Center; the Contemporary Music Program; and the Latin-American Studies Program, to name a few.
日本一本道a不卡免费 Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education, the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs, the National Association of Schools of Music, the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs, the Council on Social Work Education, the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education, the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs, and the National Alliance of Concurrent Enrollment Partnerships, the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc.
日本一本道a不卡免费 According to U.S. News and World Report, NNU is a best-value university; and Princeton Review ranked NNU as one of the top universities in the West.
日本一本道a不卡免费 NNU is a member of the NCAA Division II, Great Northwest Athletic Conference, and fields teams in basketball, volleyball, baseball, softball, golf, track and field, cross country and soccer.
日本一本道a不卡免费 More than 40 different clubs and organizations exist on campus, engaging students in the pursuit of various interests including ministry, service, recreation, academics and athletics.
Facilities and Campus
日本一本道a不卡免费 NNU is situated on a 90-acre, park-like campus with 34 buildings including seven residence halls and apartment complexes, a baseball field, softball field, soccer field, tennis courts and an Olympic-sized track.
Seven residence halls provide a variety of residential settings from the traditional Culver, Dooley, Ford and Sutherland Halls, which typically house underclassmen, to the Corlett, Olsen and Kirkeide apartment complexes, which provide the added amenities of apartment-style living along with the traditional benefits and convenience of on-campus living.
Computers and Printing
The entire campus is covered with high-speed access points for students to access network resources and to connect to the internet. If a wired port is required for a student, it is available by putting in a request on .
日本一本道a不卡免费There are also computer labs and printers available in some of the dorms. When classes are not present in lab classrooms, students and faculty are welcome to use these areas in the Thomas Health & Science Center, the Helstrom Business Building, and the Wiley Learning Center.
日本一本道a不卡免费There are general purpose computer lounges available to students in the Wiley Learning Center, the Thomas Health & Science Center, the Helstrom Business Building, the Student Center, and the Leah Peterson Learning Commons. The Leah Peterson Learning Commons has public-use computers available for short-term browsing and printing capabilities.
Students receive a $10 printing allowance per semester, and have access to printing, scanning and copying on multi-function machines across campus through Secure Print and Mobile Print solutions.